Avalon is the new cider bottle 33cl developed by group Trabanco, with a maximum 5.5 % alcohol.
It is a natural cider, made from bitter, acidic and sweet apple varieties harvested and selected by Trabanco on their own plantations.
The target: get a young, fruity, low-grade alcohol cider, ideal as a leisure time drink. In addition, pale yellow colors, as well as its persistent bubble predominate in its presentation.
- Varieties of apple: Bitter, acidic and sweet
- Fermentation: The fermentation takes place in traditional chestnut barrels, and later on appropiate percentages of carbonic gas and sugar are added.
- Color: Pale yellow colors predominate, as well as old gold yellow
- Aroma: Green apple, woody and balsamic
- Flavor: In semi-dry or semi-sweet versions, Avalon stands out for its balance in acidity and sugars
- Persistent bubble
- 0,33 l glass bottle
- Carboard box (12 units) - non returnable
- One-use kegs, 20 - 30 liters.