Avalon is the new cider that comes in a small, 33 cl bottle developed by Trabanco Group, with a maximum abv. of 5.5%.
This natural cider is made using bitter acidic and sweet apple varieties that were harvested and ed by Trabanco on our own plantations.
The objective is to obtain a young, fruity and low alcohol by volume content cider that is ideal for leisure consumption.
- Glass bottle 0.33 L
- 12 bottles in a cardboard box (non-returnable packaging)
- 20 and 30-liter PET Barrel (non-returnable)
- Apple varieties: Bitter, acidic and sweet
- Fermentation: In traditional chestnut barrels to later add the correct percentages of carbon gas and sugar.
- Color: Pale yellow and old gold colors predominate.
- Aroma: Green apple on clean wood and balsamic notes
- Flavor: In its semi-dry or semi-sweet versions, Avalon stands out for its balance between acidity and sugars
-Small and persistent bubbles