This Legal Notice regulates the use of the web page www.sidratrabanco.com (hereinafter, the web page) owned by SIDRA TRABANCO, S.A., with Tax Identification Code A- 33688953 and registered office at Camino de los Lagares, 290 - 33350 Gijón (Asturias), telephone +(34) 98 513 80 03 and E-mail: email@example.com, registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias in Volume 983, folio 52, page AS-4773, which it makes available to Internet users.
3. Obligations of the user
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of SIDRA TRABANCO or any other company linked to it and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, in particular and for information purposes only:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one´s own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this website, to carry out any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized use of the contents or systems accessible through this website.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents shown on the website (texts, graphics, photographs, logos, designs, source codes, audiovisual or sound contents, etc.) are subject to intellectual and/or industrial property rights owned by SIDRA TRABANCO or third parties who have authorised their inclusion on the website. Any exploitation of all or part of the content of the site, whether in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. Violation of these rights may result in the initiation of judicial, civil or criminal proceedings.
Users who wish to links from their own web pages to those of SIDRA TRABANCO must comply with the conditions detailed below without being unaware of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but cannot reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In any case, it is forbidden, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround this page and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents that are not related to it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the trademark and prestige of SIDRA TRABANCO; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about SIDRA TRABANCO, the companies linked to it, their employees or the activities they carry out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) Under no circumstances will it be stated on the page where the link is located that SIDRA TRABANCO has given its consent for the ion of the same or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive mark of SIDRA TRABANCO or of the companies linked to it, within the sender´s website is prohibited, except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised and provided that a direct link to the SIDRA TRABANCO website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs; (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that SIDRA TRABANCO subscribes to, supports, adheres to or is of any kind whatsoever.